Health and Safety:
The Hodgson Orthopedic Group is committed to maintaining safe practices during BC’s reopening. We are taking necessary precautions for treating clients with essential needs, so please call our office at (604) 520-7332 to speak with our staff with any inquiries.
In order to reduce the spread of COVID 19, we ask all patients to observe the following rules:
- Anyone with any COVID 19 symptoms or anyone who lives with someone with COVID 19 symptoms is asked to stay home.
- Masks are recommended in indoor public places for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated.
- Only one parent or aid can attend appointments with patients.
- We ask patients to stay in their car if you are early for your appointment. Please call and let us know you are outside and we can come to get you when the room is free.
- We ask patients to use their elbows on the push button to open the door to reduce transmission risk.
- We ask patients and their guests to wash their hands as soon as they enter the facility.
- All patients will then be taken directly to treatment rooms.
- All treatment rooms have been equipped with air purification systems to reduce the risk of transmission.
- All treatment rooms will be cleaned between each appointment.
- We ask all patients to reduce contact with physical objects in the clinic where possible.
- Our staff will ask patients if they would like them to wear appropriate personal protective equipment during appointments
If you have any questions or concerns, please ask one of our team members. We can also arrange “video follow-ups” for people that have concerns about their device but would like to discuss the options before coming into the office. We thank you for your patience during this time, we will all get through this together.